Re: Heater Cable

To: Steve Piepenbrink <mgbyellow@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Cable
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:45:57 -0600
  If the RBBs are the same as the CBBs, that cable is a stiff steel wire
and not prone to breaking.  Although the cable/housing may be rusted,
it's more likely the little flapper door in the heater box is stuck or
the mechanism behind the knob is sticking.  You can see the flapper door
thru the spring loaded vent door on the passenger side if you stand on
your head in the foot well with a strong light.

   Cheers,

    CR