Re: Heater Cable

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Heater Cable
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:52:27 +0100
Beware this cable may hit the rheostat when being loose at the knob side.
Made twice a short in my GT, cost a longish loom overhaul twice.

Better be carefull!

And yes fixing the cable at the flap side is a nightmare.
I have very small fingers, which allowed me to just get the cable fixed
through the small hole on the rh side.
Was the @#$^%* job I did on the GT.

Cheers,

Hans