Re: Who designed the location of...

To: tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: Who designed the location of...
From: pboldtrix@juno.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:01:45 -0500
Tab....I put a heavy duty cutoff switch on the vertical section of the
rear shelf, right behind the driver's seat on my 67 GT.  I've gotten in
the habit of always cutting off the battery as a theft deterent.  Doing
this also really cures the weak battery problem after storing the car for
several weeks.  The switch is easy to reach and quite unnoticable to the
casual eye.
Phil Bacon, 67BGT, 72 TR6

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:58:35 -0500 Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com> writes:

> What would be nice would be to jump it from inside the engine
> compartment.  Someone suggested putting the positive at the starter,
> but
> the damned starter is even harder to get at than the back of the
> seat.  It'd be nice to rig up cables permanently somehow so they run
> from
> the battery to the front compartment with some kind of terminal
> there.  From cold weather only (not even counting the times I might
> have
> left the lights on by accident during the summer), I invariably have
> to go
> through this a couple of times a year.
>
> - Tab

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!