Re: Who designed the location of...

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Who designed the location of...
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:46:34 -0600
   Shucks, I've hooked a jumper cable or battery charger to the battery
hot lead on the starter so many time I don't even have to look!  I just
lay down next to the passenger side and do it by feel.  I usually hook
the ground lead to the clutch slave cylinder, another thing you can find
by feel.  Another good ground is the oil pan drain plug.

   Cheers,

   CR

Tab Julius wrote:

> What would be nice would be to jump it from inside the engine
> compartment.  Someone suggested putting the positive at the starter, but
> the damned starter is even harder to get at than the back of the seat.

  SNIP