Re: Red Warning Lite

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: Red Warning Lite
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:55:24 -0600
The '77-80 dashboard has the standard sized (small) round clock. In the
upper right of the dash. Are you thinking of your Jag?

Supposed to be 50F today. I'm taking tomorrow and Thursday off to put a
new floor in the kitchen. I wonder what the chances are I'll finish
early and get the B out of the garage?

Not likely. :-(

Paul.

--