Re: Oil Pressure Question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:39:36 -0800
I'd take a wild guess that it's the synth oil -- it is "slicker" and flows
better, resulting in lower indicated pressure. But it is probably working
just fine.

Personally, I can't see spending the big bucks on synth oil just to change
it three or four times a year, and meanwhile watch it seep down the sides of
the block and drip on the driveway <g>... but maybe yours doesn't leak.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149