MGB fenders

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-mgb@yahoo.com, Capthiland@aol.com
Subject: MGB fenders
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:53:46 -0800
Unfortunately these are for a '63 Roadster, otherwise I would have snagged
them myself:
http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/27437697.html

MG Front side fenders - $25
Reply to: bchang83@yahoo.com
Date: 2004-03-26, 3:00PM PST

Both front side fenders for MGs. Come pick it for $25 or even $20.

They are in the Fremont CA area

While I'm at it, Also on CL
http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/27728134.html
I've got a bunch of parts from my 1979 MGB that I need to sell. The
car was in an accident a few years ago and I salvaged these parts, all
of which are in great condition. Take it all for a great discount!
Pics available upon request. Parts are located in Redwood City.

Wooden Steering Wheel - 3 spoke, needs mounting hub - $25
Wooden Shift Knob - with "MG" octagon - $5
MG Owners Surival Manual - $8
Haynes Repair Manual 1962-1980 - $8
Wheel Center Caps - set of 4, brand new, with MG octagon - $15
Gas Cap - Chrome, new - $8
Center Console Lid - new - $20
Headlight Chrome Ring - 1, excellent condition - $5

And
http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/27184257.html
1952 MG TD Rolling Chassis Red, Rare No Rust - $1500
Reply to: B16poweredEF@yahoo.com
Date: 2004-03-23, 5:01PM PST

Hello, Up for sale is my complete original 1952 MG TD rolling
chassis. This car has everything you see here, plus the original
registration paperwork. There is a 2 inch by 2 inch spot of potential
rust on the red dash panel right above the steering column. It can
easily be sanded down, and fixed. The vehicle id number is (Front
left) td16986. The suspension is all there, and is in good shape,
along with the brakes, and all shown body parts. The wood is still
very good too. There is nothing wrong with this car. The panels are
repainted, and dent free. They do have other nicks, and
scratches. This item is located at my home in Monterey CA (I live in
San Jose also). This item is pick-up only, or if you want it shipped
you must arrange all shipping conditions. The car was garaged for most
of its life, and has been off the road for about 25-30 years now.

See pics at (copy/paste into browser)
www.geocities.com/droppedcrxsi/mg.htm

--
                   Girling is not a verb.