Re: Hopefully to Gary Anderson

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Hopefully to Gary Anderson
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:12:52 EST
Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
> Have you tried (North American) Classic MG yet?

Yes, actually, I just subscribed.  The funny thing is,
I had never heard of the magazine, and it is published
right in my little town of Huntersville!  I met the
owners of the magazine (Beth and Dick Lunny - truly
wonderful people) at a local car show, and I'm
actually in the process of redesigning their website!
-----------------------------
Paul,
Sort of like the "Six Degrees of Separation" by John Guare, heh? Or go to:>>
http://aries.mos.org/sixdegrees/<< It's all the same small world. Who knows,
hopefully we'll meet someday and find that we share more than just a mutual
admiration of British Cars. You're a website designer how about any graphic art
backround. Commercial or fine art (really no difference actually) Except that
one sells itself, hopefully. Whilst the other sells itself selling something
else...
Albert Escalante, Editor
"THE CLEAR HOOTER"
    www,ccbcc.org