Re: angle drive redux

To: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>, Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>,
Subject: Re: angle drive redux
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net> wrote:
Paul yes it should turn freely by hand.
I sent your oil filter adapter out today if I had known you needed an angle
drive I could have made you a great deal on one of those as well and tossed
it in the same box.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

"No warranty" assumes it is as said it was. If it was not working that is not
"good to fair" that is a lump. Go back to him or go to eBay, hopefully you used
paypal and that gives you a second layer of protection.

Carl French

Subject: angle drive redux