Re: angle drive redux

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: angle drive redux
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:14:59 -0500
I sent mail to the seller, and he replied right back that he was sorry
it didn't work, and would send another out. He had a handful of them and
just grabbed one without checking.

Meanwhile, I'm soaking the one in my carb cleaner can (the Lawrie tape
recommended stuff), to see if it will break free.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB