Re: Wiper Wheelbox Stem

To: "Plant, Keith Contractor \(NSAGAETA N6\)"
Subject: Re: Wiper Wheelbox Stem
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:21:18 +0100
You shouldn't have to dismantle the wheelbox, particularly if it involves
'bend once' tabs.  The cable can be pulled out and pushed in through the
tubes if you are replacing that (remove the arms from the splines first),
likewise a wheelbox should be able to be pulled off and pushed back on to
the cable if the cable and motor are still in-situ.  You would have to
disconnect and reconnect the tubes though and I haven't done that, only
replaced the cable.  Can't see your pics at the moment as I can't seem to
get a browser connection to anything even though incoming and outgoing mail
is OK.

PaulH.