Re: Rain-X was Windshield Wiper Problem

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rain-X was Windshield Wiper Problem
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:23:46 +1030
"Ron Fine Esq." wrote:

> I have been watching this discussion about Rain-X.  My question is it easily
> removable if I try it and don't like it for some reason?

I can'ty see that there would be anything not to like (if it doesn't
work, it doesn't work - I have never, ever seen any adverse effects).

To get it off your windscreen just wash your windscreen a few times.  It
needs reapplying regularly whcih means it does get diluted and disappear
under normal conditions anyway.

You don't notice that you have Rain-X on your windscreen except under
rainy conditions when the only thing you notice is the water running
quickly off the glass.

--
Eric
'68 MGB MkII