Re: '75 B License plate

To: "Brian Lundgren" <elco506@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: '75 B License plate
From: "G.G. Causey" <ggcausey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:53:52 -0800
Brian, this is blatantly plagiarized from the archives of the  MGs BBS:

"There should be two threaded holes in the back of the metal armature of the
bumper, about 6 inches either side of the centreline. Moss sells a pair of
brackets that mount in these holes (the bracket is pictured in their
catalogue). The license plate is then attached to the bracket and hangs down
below the bumper. Very simple and looks fine. Note that the brackets I bought
from Moss did not come with screws so you should ask if they can supply them."

You should know that these were Brits speaking, so the "Moss" they refer to is
not the one here in the US, although they may also have the brackets. If not,
someone else recommended the bracket from a "Ford Escort (Mercury Tracer, Mazda
323) from the late 80's (88?)."

~Jerry