Re: '75 B License plate

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, elco506@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: '75 B License plate
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:17:04 -0400
The correct way (IMHO) to mount a front plate is to use the
holes in the back of the bumper as mentioned below.   Moss
has the brackets.  The holes are metric (go figure), either
6 or 8 mm.  I used bolts from Home Depot.   I bought a
variery of lengths in both sizes and used the best
fit/length.

I did not have to remove anything to access the holes on my
car (80 B).

  Gene Balinski   80 B

http://www.nni.com/