RE: oil pressure

To: "'Rocky Frisco'" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil pressure
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:09:29 -0400
I'm about to order a new valve for an engine and this is not the first
mention that I have heard of a ball instead of the plunger.  The problem is
that I don't see the ball listed in the Moss catalog.  Is this a matter of
finding a suitably sized ball bearing and substituting for plunger and
packing?

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer