Re: oil pressure

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:52:49 -0700
The relief valve can't really be blamed for the low pressure at idle.

But I've seen worse -- 25 at cruise and 5 at idle, and that ran for over a
year with a rally-loving college student driver.

Heed the advice -- the rod bearings are a "doddle", as they say, and could
well fix you right up. But you can probably let it slide until after the
driving season.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149