RE: Fuel injection

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel injection
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:21:42 -0400
Larry, what about a linear encoder, or rotary encoder with bellcrank?  I
would think that you could get one on the piston and a rotary encoder on the
throttle and log the two in reference to each other.  I can't imagine it
would be that hard.  Being a computer nerd, you could probably even whip up
an RS232 app that could log it all to a laptop.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer