Re: How do I work the rocker switches on a '77-'80 MGB

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How do I work the rocker switches on a '77-'80 MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:43:09 +0100
UK rocker switches were always fitted so that you push the bottom half to
operate the item, and the top half to switch off.  Clausager doesn't mention
any different for other markets AFAIK, and the pictures he shows don't show
any different ... unless the US dashboards are shown with all the switches
on!  Didn't later North American spec cars have words on the switches
instead of pictures?

PaulH.