Re: MGA Wood steering wheel

To: ejrussell@mebtel.net
Subject: Re: MGA Wood steering wheel
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:53:55 -0400
  My guess is African Mahogany for the orginal wheels, but any wood could
be used if it is sealed against moisture with oil or varnish.
  One could use birch, ash, pine for light-colors; or mahoganies (there
are a number of them) for red-browns;  walnut for dark brown,  oaks for a
variety of shades of gold-to-brown; ebony for black, etc.
Bob