Re: Towing

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 02:33:59 +0000
Larry,
I asked this question in June 2001 when I was going to tow bar my 78B with
O/D to St. Paul, MN. from Pennsylvania.  To be safe, I disconnected the
drive shaft.  It was over 1000 miles and I didn't need the car along the
way.
However, September 2002, I did not detach the drive shaft from my 70B with
O/D going 400 miles to Vermont.  It was fine and I decided if I was going to
tow bar again, I wouldn't detach it.  I've never heard of anyone having
problems first hand as CR mentioned.
Jim
69C
70B