Re: Towing

To: James Schulte <schultejim@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Towing
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 22:15:25 -0500
Jim,

   I'm glad to hear about you towing your '70 w/overdrive, with no ill
effects.  I haven't towed my '69 since I installed the OD tranny and I
was wondering if I should take a chance, lacking direct testimony about
it.  I may never tow it again since I'm selling the old motorhome in a
general downsizing effort but it's nice to hear a first hand report.

   Cheers,

    CR