Re: fuel pump leak

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: fuel pump leak
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 07:23:18 -0500
Simple repair. I had my Mazda in the shop a couple summers ago, and was
driving the 'B in the rain. It started leaking at the shop. It doesn't
like being taken out in the rain. :-)

Anyway, it's just a cork gasket behind there. I got a sheet of gasket
and cut it to size, put it in. Total time of repair is a half hour
including a trip to the parts store.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root