RE: Diff change-o

To: "RW" <prndl@pacbell.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Diff change-o
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:15:06 -0700
Rod:

There is a repair kit available which includes a stud and nut and will
save you the work of cutting the mounts off the other axle assembly.  I
havnt' had a chance to put it in the catalog yet, but there are a couple
of them on the shelf at Moss Motors under part number 321-000, sugg
retail $5.15.  Just a thought if you had anything else you needed.  You
would still have to get the stud welded onto the axle assembly, but the
rust free new bits make the job a bit easier.

Kelvin.