RE: Quick top cover question

To: "'mg list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'MG-MGB'"
Subject: RE: Quick top cover question
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:38:01 -0500
I was actually thinking of switching from the fold up type to the stow away
type, on suggestion of a few people on this list.  I assume that I just need
to get the frame and a new convertible top that fits the stow away frame?
What does it use for the header rail?

As far as the difference between the convertible top itself, the stow away
one does not actually attach to the frame, just covers it, from what
everyone has been saying.  I haven't seen a stow away top with a zip out
window either...