RE: Quick top cover question

To: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>, "'mg list'"
Subject: RE: Quick top cover question
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
"TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com> wrote:
 I assume that I just need
to get the frame and a new convertible top that fits the stow away frame?
What does it use for the header rail?

I do not believe there is any diff in the sockets. The header rail seems like
any other header rail. I can check the 74 and 67 in the driveway tomorrow.

As far as the difference between the convertible top itself, the stow away
one does not actually attach to the frame, just covers it, from what
everyone has been saying.

This is correct.

 I haven't seen a stow away top with a zip out
window either...

I just got a new one from the Little British Car company this winter with the
zip out rear window. I hope this helps you a bit.

Carl