Re: Quick top cover question

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quick top cover question
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:45:24 +0000
CR,
I have both. The stow away is nice cause you can leave it at home if the
weather is favorable and have more space behind the seats and in the boot.
I take the full Tonneau if I'm by myself or going to be parked any length of
time.
If weather is so so, I take the stow a way with me.  The folding top is good
for spordic rain forecasted, but takes up a lot of space behind the seats.
I also have a hard top for late Fall and Winter.  It's nice to have the
flexibility.  When the C is driveable, I'll have one of each set up. (-:
Can't wait.
Jim
70B gray Stow-a-way frame w/ white top (I have a nice vinyl bag for top but
need bag for framing)
69C gray folding frame with Navy Blue zippered back window soft top on order
from Jeff Zorns LBC Company
Black "Smoothline" after market hard top fits both cars.