RE: leaky master cylinder(s)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: leaky master cylinder(s)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 11:48:07 -0600
My CBB brake MC has been quite durable. I've had it since I bought my 71BGT
in 1983 and its now in my 72B. It has been in the cars for at least 200k
plus miles of my own (not counting previous owner) and I have rebuilt it
three times. I only did it the last time just because I had it out of the
rusty 71BGT that I stripped out and it had been maybe ten years since the
last rebuild.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B