RE: MGA transmission mount

To: "'Barney Gaylord'" <barneymg@MGAguru.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGA transmission mount
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:16:02 -0700
Thanks for the comments, Barney.

I had already opened up the mount on the transmission before I got your
caution about future issues with the oversized mount. I think if I ever
have to replace the mount, I could wrap the appropriate thickness of
shim material around the new mount if it was too loose.

Anyway, it's in and it is nice and solid.

I'll report the problem to Moss so that they can check it out.

Thanks for the help.

Howard Battan
'57 MGA