RE: Turn signal switch

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Turn signal switch
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 01:27:36 -0400
It's too far in the future for me to know for sure because that will be in
the middle of summer classes, but it sure sounds good.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer

<snip>

P.S.  As long as I am thinking of it, I wonder if some group members would
want to meet at the Brian Redman International Challenge (nee the Chicago
Historic Races) at Road America on July 17th and 18th.  I have raced there
many times and attended races there (and many other tracks) many more times.
The BRIC is, by far, the best race event (and the best race track) I've been
to.  This year, the featured marque is historic Formula 1 cars.  In addition
to the race, there are two concours events in the village of Elkhart Lake --

one for street cars and one for race cars -- very cool.

Road America has set aside an area for British car parking only.  I'm
thinking this might be a fun place to meet and put some faces with the names
we keep seeing on the list.  Just a thought -- what do you guys think?

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE