Re: Turn signal switch

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Turn signal switch
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:43:43 -0500
I don't think that's what's happening. You can
go to http://www.roadamerica.com

What is happeneing, is that the county (State?) is trying
to "upgrade" a few sections of the original road route of
the first races, before the track was built.

I think this is what you heard about:
http://www.roadamerica.com/2004/media/index.htm

I found out yesterday, that I pretty much can't get to
the June Sprints this year (as if that's new). I have
trainging on the 18th, so I couldn't take the day off.
And my brothers car is broken, so he won't be racing anyway.

Maybe July would be better. That could be fun.

Paul M. wrote:
> --- James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu> wrote:
>
>>P.S.  As long as I am thinking of it, I wonder if
>>some group members would
>>want to meet at the Brian Redman International
>>Challenge (nee the Chicago
>>Historic Races) at Road America on July 17th and
>>18th.
>

> I heard a rumor that Road America is slated for
> development into condos or something, but there is a
> movement afoot to save it by having it named an
> historic property.  Anyone know the details?
>
> =====
> Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com
>
> THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005
> A vintage driving event in the spirit