Re: steering rack alignment (now shock and camber shimming)

To: Don Vierling <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Subject: Re: steering rack alignment (now shock and camber shimming)
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:03:32 -0500
Two summers ago, that was my major project. I put in all Energy
Suspension bushings (red) and the anti-camber arms. I think I can
see the difference.

I don't know about feel the difference though. Before I did it the DPO
had let the front end deteriorate so bad you couldn't drive above 50,
and it sure didn't go around corners.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB