Re: SU pix (was Re: Have I Been Booted?)

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: SU pix (was Re: Have I Been Booted?)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:18:07 +0930
On 02/06/2004, at 1:10 PM, David Councill wrote:

> If you meant HS4 carbs, I made several pages of carb pictures due to
> requests on the list the last couple of years:
>
> http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/su_linkage.html
> http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/su_setup.html
> http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/su_jets.html
>
> But if you meant the HIF4 carbs (1972-74?), I wish I had pictures. My
> 72B came with HIF4s but I opted to put in the HS4s off my parted out
> 71BGT. I may still try the HIFs if I can remember how they go back in.

Thanks David, I will check these out at home tonight.

Darn, funny that such a typo can catch you between carbies ;-)

That *was* a typo - I meant HS4s  but I rushed the mail from work after
suddenly seeing some activity from the list - yippeee  - and my
spellchecker is not educated enough to pick out errors in old British
car parts... but I will be trying to teach it.

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Austtralia