Re: SU pix (was Re: Have I Been Booted?)

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: SU pix (was Re: Have I Been Booted?)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:22:54 +0930
On 02/06/2004, at 1:10 PM, David Councill wrote:

> If you meant HS4 carbs, I made several pages of carb pictures due to
> requests on the list the last couple of years:
>
> http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/su_linkage.html
> http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/su_setup.html
> http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/su_jets.html

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO

EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!

Sorry, I will calm down now - but, hey, how else would I have been able
to get that perfect help pre-Internet and pre-MG list.

I can't wait to get home now (I can see one mistake I may have made...
but the rest seems OK - except we have the odd extra throttle-return
spring for the track... they like to see that).

Thanks again,

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia