Re: MG motivation - engine and transmission opinions.

To: RTN <rtneyhart@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: MG motivation - engine and transmission opinions.
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:34:54 -0500
   All  those thingss are available for  mods.  Depends on  what you
want to  do.  My '69 B is pretty much stock.   Other guys have gone
pretty radical and some have built them in between.  I usually use my B
on 500 mile + trips and so forth.  I  don't flog it on those trips
'cause I want it to get me home.  ;^)

   Other people use their MGs differently.

   Cheers,

    CR