Re: TCSA & Vacuum advance woes

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TCSA & Vacuum advance woes
From: "Steve Gorr" <sgorr2@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:47:41 -0500
Thanks again for your accurate descriptions of how things are supposed to
work. I pulled the TCSA solenoid off of the pedal box to clean and examine
it and found it to be working properly. What wasn't working properly was the
"volatile RAM" that I apparently have in place of actual grey matter. I had
switched the vacuum lines around and thereby allowing the manifold to vent
and capturing vacuum in the line to the distributor. Idle is now stable and
set to specs. Thanks again. This list is invaluable.