Re: SU solid state fuel pumps for MGA

To: "Michael LoSapio" <myklos@stny.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU solid state fuel pumps for MGA
From: "Blair J. Weiss" <blair@ifd.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:41:47 -0400
Mike -
I am using one on my TD. The first one from Moss came DOA, they sent me
another and refunded shipping, this one has been running for 3 or 4 years
now... what problems was he having? I kinda wish I didn't have it so I could
swap over to negative ground without buying a new fuel pump. I bought a big
Sun engine analyser at auction and the thing does not like positive ground
cars.

Blair

Peterborough, NH
53 TD