RE: Clutch plumbing

To: <smarc@abs.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch plumbing
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:09:05 -0400
Marc,
Well, I'll have to look at my car when I get home, because I don't
remember where the pipe actually goes.  Seems to me you should be able
to get a fitting to couple two flared pipe ends together.  As long as it
didn't leak, you would be all set.  (Even if it did leak, you could at
least get it apart to fix it.)  Then you could just replace the damaged
part of your original pipe.

Good luck!
don
78 MGB

>>> "Marc Siegel" smarc@abs.net> 6/21/2004 3:33:07 PM >>

... I can't snake the old one out without destroying it in
the process.

...IF I could use a coupling on the end of the original pipe, it
would be less DPO-like as well...