Re: the signs of summer

Subject: Re: the signs of summer
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu> wrote:
> Today was the first weekend that really felt like summer here in
> the
> Pacific Northwest.

> High of around 92 in Ellensburg, 75 here in Pullman, and western
> Washington reached insanely high (for western Washington)
> temperatures
> as well.

Yes, it's been in the high 80s to low 90s here in the Puget Sound
region for a week.  This is the type of weather we usually only see
in late July or early August.  My MGA finally rolled on its own
wheels yesterday for the first time since the restoration started.
Rolled out into the sun to help cure the paint.  A nuclear-powered
drying booth as big as all outdoors!  :-)  We'll probably get the
engine started this week, too.  Well, time to go out and stand in
the bay again...  Oops, tide's out.

=====
David Breneman              david_breneman@yahoo.com