RE: Plexi Anyone?

To: "'S Allen'" <scottinthestans@hotmail.com>, "MGs"
Subject: RE: Plexi Anyone?
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@intergate.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:49:37 -0500
DON'T use Plexiglas.  It could yellow and quite possibly crack.  Use Lexan.
Lexan will not crack and you can easily cut it with a jigsaw and a wood
blade.  Lexan is not quite as scratch resistant as plexi, but the advantages
outweigh that.  (IMHO)

I have a bunch of odd 1/4" thick pieces out in the garage.  What is the
approx dimensions you are looking for?

-Bill