RE: Plexi Anyone?

To: Bill Miller <millerb@intergate.com>,
Subject: RE: Plexi Anyone?
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bill Miller <millerb@intergate.com> wrote:
> DON'T use Plexiglas. Use Lexan.

I agree.  I needed to fabricate a new rear window for
my Smoothline hard top, and I used Lexan.  It was very
easy to work with.  I bought it at Home Depot (or
Lowes, I can't remember) and a huge sheet of it was
less than $40.  It cuts easily.  If you have access to
a jigsaw, that's the easiest way, but you can even get
good results with a Dremel if you're very careful and
take your time.  The edges can be polished up with a
Dremel to make them look very pretty.

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005