Re: Rear Drums

To: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Drums
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:03:04 -0400
I thought..just as you stated Larry...the pulsing would
have been the front rotors. But after replacing everything
up front, the pulsing was still there. The rear drums, WERE
out of round on my BGT. I guess perhaps from having the
parking brake set for so many years, the slight pressure did
warp the rear drums.

After replacing the drums (pads has already been replaced)
the pulsing went away. Measuring the rear drums, I was able
to easily see the drums were out of round by about 0.12"

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com