RE: Rubber to Chrome

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rubber to Chrome
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:00:06 -0400
When I was working for Sports Car Craftsmen in Denver they did a conversion
so that they would know how to do it for customers.  I think that the first
one was 40 hours of work, but they were planning to be able to complete the
job and bill for 30.  That should give you some idea of the time involved in
doing a top notch conversion.

They didn't lower the car initially, if memory serves.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer