Re: moss supercharger

To: h.duinhoven@planet.nl
Subject: Re: moss supercharger
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:31:04 -0400
  In our MG club, CT MG Club, is a member who installed a Moss
supercharger into his GT.
  He says this is the best way he has found to pep up performance to
today's standards while maintaining the car's original MG demeanor.
Previous efforts included different camshafts, increasing compression, a
cross-flow head with SUs, cross flow head with Webers, all of which he
found unsatisfying.  He told me that the supercharger retains all the
good manners that we expect from the engine, and that now it has greatly
increased performance in the RPM range that one uses for daily driving.
Bob