Seeking List Comments

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seeking List Comments
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:12:33 -0700
Ok, it's me again doing my official job function.

I'm working on designing the ultimate MGB exhaust system.

I'd like to have the list's feedback on what type of tip would be most
appreciated.
The system is designed to have a very nice robust sound, yet not be
obnoxious, so it will use a single tip that will not require bodywork
cutouts.

There are some choices of:

A.  Straight cut Polished Stainless
B.  Slant cut Polished Stainless with the cut angled to match the rear
valence.
C.  A modern chrome tip which is larger in diameter than the pipe (ala
350Z).  Straight tip.
D.  As above but with a slanted tip.  Perhaps an oval slanted tip.

Comments?  Suggestions?

Many thanks

Kelvin