Re: Your OTHER cars

To: rick@stoolhead.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your OTHER cars
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:40:06 EDT
OK, I'll bite:

1) What OTHER fun cars do you have tucked away?

2) What other fun car would you LIKE to have?
1 ) In addition to the 1978 MGB, my other cars are a 1989 Saab 900S and a
2002 Saab 9-3 SE (last of the 5-doors).  They are both great haulers of people
and/or my band equipment.  Also in the stable are a 1975 Honda CB400F
"400-Four"
Super Sport and a 1981 CB750F Super Sport (oh, and another un-titled 400-four
for parts).  The two bikes are next on my "repair & restore" list.

2) Dream cars would have to include the new MINI Cooper, either a plain-jane
model or a supercharged "S".  I wouldn't mind an MGC-GT...i think it would
make a good daily driver and I've always been partial to the BMW Z8
convertible...although i read it gets terrible MPG.  I also miss my first car,
a 1970 Fiat
124 Spyder. I wouldn't mind another of those (minus the rust...).  Oh, and
last but not least, I'm saving up to buy me a "real" motorcycle, you know...a
Harley-Davidson.

Donny V
78 MGB

In a message dated 7/6/2004 4:06:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,