Sadly, 1973 Roadster looking for good home, *CHEAP*

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sadly, 1973 Roadster looking for good home, *CHEAP*
From: Chris Thompson <ct-mg@cthompson.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:03:22 -0500
I hate to do this, but I need to sell my 1973 roadster. I'm listing it here
before I list it on ebay, since I'd really like to find someone who will
put it back on the road and not part it out.

I've put a complete description and numerous photos on my website.

http://cthompson.com/mgb/

Short version: 1973 MGB Roadster in distressed by restorable shape. Extra
trunk lid, Oberg Tilt-Lift, Complete HIF4 setup from 1967 roadster
(AUD135), side mirrors, Moss MGB Rebuild video and $200 worth of MGB books
all thrown in. Car is in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have access to a truck and
trailer, and will deliver free in the greater cincinnati area, but let's
talk, we can probably negotiate something where I can deliver farther if
you can juice the deal a bit.

I need to move this out of here and turn it into cash, as I'm now in week
ten of being unemployed. No reasonable offer refused, make me an offer, you
can't offend me.

This is for the best. I'm not a gearhead, and have very little auto work
experience. I plan to keep an eye out for a driver, not a restorer.
Eventually I want a 69 GT, or a 67 roadster. And if I have to wait until I
can afford a turnkey version I will.

You can drop me an email at ct-mg@cthompson.com.

Sorry for the commercial interlude. I'm hoping one of you guys can help me
out.

Chris Thompson