MG Wallpaper for PC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Wallpaper for PC
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
I'm a graphic designer, and sometimes I get a little
bored around the office when there is nothing to do.
So I've started work on a series of MG wallpapers for
the PC.

The first one is done, and it features an MGC, MGA and
MG TC.  If anyone wants it, just email me off list and
I will email you a copy.  Let me know what size you
want - 800x600, 1024x768 or 1152x864.

Oh, and if you want me to make custom wallpapers for
you, just send me some images of your car(s) - the
higher the resolution the better - and I will poke
around with them when I have time.

Cheers,

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com