Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:37:49 -0500
    He's full of beans.  I've been running Castrol GTX 20W-50 oil in
both my MGB engines and OD trannies for over 15 years, no problems.  I
do not understand why people want to ignore the owner's manual which
clearly states that you should run the same dino oil in the tranny as
you use in the engine.

   Cheers,

    CR