Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission

To: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:22:12 -0500
    Wal, I remember when Pensylvania crude was touted as the best; hence
Pennzoil, "Made from pure Pensylvania crude....."    Now, I've read it's
all pretty much the same as it comes down the pipeline but different
companies put in different additives after they draw off their batches.
  I'm sure there's more to it than that but that's the gist of it.

   Cheers,

    CR