Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:53:14 -0700
I don't know if I'd call it "horrible"... Amateurish, certainly, and the
femme fatale added a trashy element, but no worse than Tom Clancy, although
rather less well-edited. The automotive development aspect was interesting,
if not exactly convincing.

For those who are wondering what on earth we are discussing, it's a
self-published novel called "ZEV-1", about the first hydrogen-powered car,
which curiously happens to be an MGB.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149